Website Use Agreement
Digital Revolution Limited powering NZ Fishing Charters Directory licenses the access and use of this website platform to Charter operators and users alike, subject to the terms contained in this Agreement. Please read the terms and conditions of this Agreement carefully before relying on the information and, if any, the accompanying documentation.
The website is copyrighted to Digital Revolution Limited and is released under license only.
Digital Revolution Limited reserves the right to update this Agreement at any time without any prior notice to listed entities or users. The applicable and most current version of this Agreement will always be on the website of NZFCD.
This agreement documents the terms under which NZFCD lists any charter operation, utilises their media and copy and our understanding of the relationship.
LISTING on this site
- Every charter operation is entitled to a free listing on this directory. However should you not wish to be included, a simple request for removal, in writing is required for us to remove all of your listing.
- All charters have the option to upgrade their listing to include more information at their discretion. The level of upgrade determines the features included. Please see subscription schedule.
- All charters have the option to change out any visual media and copy blocks 1 x per three months free of charge. We will willingly assist with further changes, at our standard hourly rate.
CHARGING of subscriptions and Advertising
- All listing upgrades will be charges as per schedule by credit card in advance.
- Any extra charges incurred will be invoiced and payment is due 7 days.
- All billing to be auto recurring invoices unless client logs in and terminates subscription minimum 5 working days prior to month end, or we have the option to manually terminate for them
- Any payment failure (i.e. CC rejected) to be limited to 15 days remaining activation, with 3 x reminder notices being generated during that period.
1st: on initial rejection of payment method
2nd:at 10 days
3rd:at 12 days, warning of listing being discontinued in 2 days.
- Interest may be charged on any amount owing after the due date at the rate of 2.5% per month or part month. We wish to work with you on this. Please talk to us.
- Any expenses, disbursements and legal costs incurred by NZFCD in the enforcement of any rights contained in this Agreement shall be paid by the Client, including any reasonable solicitor’s fees or debt collection agency fees.
- Receipt of a cheque, bill of exchange, or other negotiable instrument shall not constitute payment until such negotiable instrument is settled in full.
- Advertisements are charged at the beginning of each month with settlement 7 days
DISCLAIMER of Charter Information
- Details of the individual listing details, contact details including contact persons, are as accurate as we can find from public records, websites, social media and the information available from MSA.
- It is the responsibility of each individual Charter operation to advise us if any details are incorrect, which need to be changed and or removed.
- We have sourced many images from the Charter Vessels own websites and placed them in their listings. By remaining listed on this site they assume all responsibility and liability for any copy-write material on ‘their’ listing only.
For the purposes of maintaining a listing on this site, you will be required to provide a limited amount of information to New Zealand Fishing Charters Directory. NZFCD is under no obligation
- to provide any technical support except as specifically determined under the terms of this listing
- to continue to develop, productise, support, repair, offer for sale or in any other way continue to provide or develop the website platform either to Charterer or to any other party, and
- NZFCD will make every endeavour to provide timely service to correct any specific errors or discrepancies in the listing
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
- Neither NZFCD nor Digital Revolution Limited accept any responsibility or liability for incorrect information on any listing, or persons acting on such information, or repercussions from that listing.
GOVERNING LAW AND CHOICE OF FORUM
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Any claim or dispute arising in connection with this Agreement shall be resolved in the competent courts of Auckland, New Zealand.
THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- This Agreement is a legal agreement and constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between the listed Charter operator and Digital Revolution Limited with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals, representations, understandings, or agreements not specifically incorporated herein.